Stroke is a medical emergency caused by the blockage or bursting of a blood vessel inside the brain. Every second counts, because time lost is brain lost!
Know these stroke warning signs and teach them to others:
- - Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg on one side of the body
- - Sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or understanding
- - Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- - Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- - Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
If you or someone with you has one or more of these symptoms, don’t delay! Seek medical attention immediately!